Monday, July 25, 2011

We've Arrived

We finally arrived at the Westin Kierland resort! Of course, the room is not ready when we arrive. What better time then to go to the store to pick up some supplies, and by supplies I of course mean wine!

We get back from the store and I have to carry Chadwick across the parking lot to avoid him burning his paws on the hot pavement! I'm about ready to pass out by the time we finally make it into the air conditioned lobby. And boy did the hounds make an entrance! Everyone had to come over and pet them and give them the attention and adoration they so often seek. I think they were actually disappointed when our room was finally ready.

We got unpacked and then I left the hounds to nap in their heavenly pet beds, while I made a loop around the lazy river.

No comments: