Monday, September 16, 2013

Why Doesn't Every Day Start This Way?

Lucy Grace and I wake up and head out for our morning walk.  We are barely out the door when we come across some deer grazing on the golf course.  We stop to admire them for a bit before we continue on.  We just turn the corner and run into a bunny rabbit!  Surprisingly, Miss Lucy Grace pays it no mind.   On our walk, we run into several other dogs and each time, they stop to greet one another, tails wagging and but sniffing abounds.  I think Lucy Grace's (and mine too) was a big old beast named, Mulligan.  I'm not sure what breed Mulligan really was, but he looked like a mix of chocolate lab and a great dane.

After our walk, I take a yoga class and wonder, why doesn't every day start this way?

1 comment:

Michael said...

Sounds awesome! My day started to rain..