Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Indulgence

Every night at 5pm, they bring out a whole host of desserts and put them on display in the lobby. I’ve walked by on my way from dinner too full to indulge, but truly wanting to. So I decided, tonight why not start there? After my late afternoon nap, I headed to the gym to get in some good cardio to help offset my upcoming indulgence (well at least offset a bite or two).

I walked into the lobby around 7 and there it was this plethora of delicious delicacies. I was excited to see the brownies I’d been eying the last couple of days were available. I billed the brownie to my room and then headed to the bar, brownie in tow, to enjoy it with a nice glass of wine. Aahhhh, what a treat. I think I’m finally starting to relax.

2 comments:

Michael said...

That sounds just about perfect! Have fun!

Margaret ( mom) said...

Sounds like all are having a good time.