Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rediscovering Me?

Oh how nice it was to sleep in and then get up and head to the gym on my time, no schedule. I decided to forgo some pool time and head to the movies to avoid the afternoon heat. There’s a great theater called iPic, where you can order food and eat at your seats. The theater is really nice. It looks and feels like a fancy hotel bar but I was disappointed in the food options (primarily pre-packaged salads) and it was $17 for a 1:30pm movie!

As I was getting ready to pay at the concession stand, I was thinking this movie better be good since it’s costing me over $30 for the movie ticket and a caprese salad. Suddenly my drink was all over the counter and all over me. The girl behind the concession stand actually knocked it over as she sat it down on the counter. She felt so bad for the mess, she didn’t charge me for the food. So the movie only cost me $17 and it included a light lunch. Plus the movie was laugh out loud funny! I opted to see Horrible Bosses and was very pleasantly surprised by how funny it was. All nine of us in the theater laughed throughout the film.

Back to the hotel for a couple laps around the lazy river and then lounging poolside with my book.

All in all a good day, but still don’t feel like I’ve reconnected with my adventurous spirit yet. However tomorrow is another day.

Maybe yoga at 8am...

No comments: