Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Nature's Gym




During this extended time-off, I'm trying to get back into a morning work out routine. I used to ride my bike to the YMCA in the mornings for a work out before heading in to work. Then I moved, started a new job. The new job requried me to be at work an hour earlier than my previous job and it was often still dark when I left the house for work, so the morning work out routine fell by the way side.

But now I'm in these beatiful mountains where the sun rises just after 6am and most mornings the Traveling Hillbilly is waking up to clear, bright blue skies. It's hard not to be motivated to jump out of bed and get the day going. Plus the temperature is nice in cool early in the morning, making it beautiful weather for a morning walk or even yoga on the deck.

When this is your gym, how can you not want to work out?







No comments: