Friday, September 14, 2012

The Traveling Hillbilly Refuses to Say Goodbye to Summer!

 I swore to myself that I was not going to let this summer go by without having some amazing adventures.   Now here I sit at 7:30 on a Friday evening outside on my deck and it's already dark! Summer is coming to a close.   Did I make it to Istanbul?  To Barcelona?   A long weekend in Hawaii?  No, No and No!   However, I did get to have great trips with both of my sisters.   Plus, I'm fortunate enough to live in Los Angeles.   While it's getting dark earlier and earlier each night and staying dark later and later each morning, we still have some nice warm weather ahead.   I can continue to bury my head in the sand and refuse to acknowledge that we are closer to October than August.   I still have a few months before the year ends and hey, October, November and December are always great times to travel!   It's always summer somewhere!

And come next summer, LOOK OUT!!!


No comments: