Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Do We Have to Leave?

I have called the Villa Los Padres home for the last few days but now it's time to say goodbye and I'm really sad to go.  I know Lucy Grace is sad too. Neither of us is ready to leave.



We started the day with a morning stretch class @ 7:30am and then took a long walk into "downtown Ojai."  It is really nice to be up and about when the world is still such a quiet and peaceful place.   Plus the heat is not yet bearing down on us so we could walk and enjoy the cool morning air.

I must say the Traveling Hillbilly truly did shut down but is not ready to reboot!!!  Just one more day, please!  Don't make us go!    But we leave with a renewed sense of self and a commitment to wake up early and enjoy some "me" time before we go off and running into the day ahead.    Not sure we'll get to see deer while sipping coffee on the patio, but one can dream.



No comments: